Becoming a Member – Join the Ghana Grains Council Today!
Who Are the Ghana Grains Council Members?
Ghana Grain Council membership is comprised of all grain value chain stakeholders, including producer groups, traders, grain processors, agribusinesses, who together form a unique partnership with the goal of building markets for Ghana grains. For more information about our members, see the Membership directorate.
Requirements for membership include:
- Agreement and adherence to GGC ‘s rules and standards
- Organizations, and individuals
- Payment of membership fees and annual dues
- Approval by Board of Directors following submission of membership application
- Finally, your organization must have an interest in Developing Ghana grains Markets, Enabling Trade and Improving Lives!