NOTICE is hereby given that the 5th Annual General Meeting of Ghana Grains Council will be held at City Escape Hotel, No. 21 Augustino Neto Road, Airport Residential Area, and Accra Wednesday, the 30th day of November, 2016 at 10.00 am. To transact the following:
- To receive the Report of the Executive Council.
- To receive and consider the Report of the Auditors and the Financial Statements of the Council for the year ended 31st December, 2015.
- To appoint new Executive Council Members.
- To re-elect a member who is retiring by rotation.
- Ratification on an Executive Member’s position
- To authorize the Executive Council Members to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
To consider and pass the following Special Resolution:
- That Regulation 27 of the Company’s Regulations be and is hereby amended as follows:
“The number of members of the Executive Council, not being less than two or more than twenty shall be determined by ordinary resolution of the members in general meeting and until so determined shall be twelve.”
Dated this 2nd day of November, 2016
By Order of the Board
NTHC REGISTRARS LIMITED
A member of the Council entitled to attend and vote may appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Council. Completed proxy forms should be deposited at the Registered Office, PLOT No. 299, KOFI ANNAN STREET-AVENUE E at NORTH LEGON – ACCRA, not less than 48 hours before the appointed time of the meeting. Failure to submit the forms before the 48 hour deadline will result in the Proxy not being admitted to, or participating in, the meeting. A Form of Proxy is attached.